May 31, 2010

Enjoy The Breakfast on Your Own Way.

Each dish you cook is not only to mix or cook the food but cook the goodness of the nature, which gets into you and your loved ones. Food gives you the happy moments to you, your family and friends along with energy to live.
I used to enjoy my weekend breakfast listening to the music of Mozart's Haydon Set. It was a blissful time with food, myself and the music. Even just a simple breakfast of a piece of multi-grain toast, one egg, some veges with herbs and accompanied with a cup of mint tea.
Maybe with a glass of orange and/or a glass of milk would make a perfect nutritious meal. Nothing fancy but good one with simple preparation. The music brings me the joy of communicating with the music composure. It is a very wonderful way for me to start the day and to get inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment